For our curtain cleaning service in your local area choose the tab for your area under "Find a Curtain Clean Agent" . If we don't yet have a local agent in your area or if you find it easier, curtains can either be be couriered to Curtain Clean or brought into Curtain Clean. You can use any courier or we can arrange for your parcels to be picked up and brought by courier to Curtain Clean.
When bringing or sending curtains to Curtain Clean please note the following:
1. Curtains sent to us by courier will be returned the same way unless otherwise arranged.
There is a courier charge from Curtain Clean to you and if pickup arranged a charge for that pickup. (see here.)
2. Hooks and pins should be left in the curtains. If you have already taken them out just put them in a small bag and include them in the parcel.
3. Curtains should be packed into card board boxes, not too tightly, or wrapped in plastic. Thermal curtains should be lightly powered with talcum powder on the thermal side (to prevent sticking), and folded lightly.
4. Roman Blinds should be sent with the wooden rail and the blind intact and the strings still in the blind. If the blinds are longer than meters then normal couriers will not handle them. You can contact us by phone or email for assistance with these and we can arrange for our couriers at PBT to bring them to us. (See here.)
5. If you are sending them to us send them to;
17 Alach St.
Greerton, Tauranga. 3112
You can Print a parcel label now by clicking on the printer icon.
You can also print this later by using the tab under Sending curtains to Curtain Clean
If you wish to have Curtain Clean arrange to have them picked up see here for instructions.
6. Please include a fact sheet with your information including daytime contact numbers and Email address. Please also include any information that you consider relevant to the curtains,e.g. Been sprayed with cat pee, have had wine spilt on them, may have had cleaner sprayed on them, etc, etc. Any information that will assist us in the cleaning of the curtain.
You can Print Fact Sheet now by clicking on the printer icon. You can also print this later by using the tab under Sending Curtains to Curtain Clean.
7. Repairs to the curtains.
If you require alterations to the curtain(s) or specific repairs made please include this information on the fact sheet.
If you require new linings on the curtains then we can do this as well. Please tell us what type of lining. We will price this before proceeding and advise you for your confirmation.
Types of lining that we normally do are: poly-cotton, thermal, and Block-out.
8. If required we can advise a price, by email, on receipt of the curtains and before cleaning. Any estimates given by phone or email prior to measuring are just that and confirmed prices can only be available after measuring. If you require this price confirmation please indicate with your other information.
9. An email before dispatching the curtains is helpful to ensure we know that they are coming and how many parcels there are.
10. Once the curtains arrive they will be inspected and measured. If at that point we consider there are issues that may affect the outcome we will advise accordingly usually by phone, and suggest a solution, where that can be done.
11. All work will need to be paid for before return, either by cheque or direct debit to our bank account. The account number is included on any invoice we send you via Email. An email will be sent to you once the curtains have been priced and the curtains will be dispatched on payment.
Because we are dealing with so many and varied fabrics and those fabrics have been exposed to all sorts of environmental situations such as sun damage, sometimes for many years, it is not possible to give any guarantees about shrinkage, stretching, dye loss/colour loss, dye run, compromised material and damaged thermal or block-out lining. These things are inherent in the fabric used for the curtains.
We cannot guarantee to remove all stains, especially permanent stains such as paint, but we will do our best to do so.
We cannot take responsibility for damage caused by application of various cleaning products, spillages of drinks or other splashes, nor the damage they can cause, prior to the curtains being sent for cleaning. Much of this damage does not become apparent until the curtain is being washed.
We will do our best to ensure your curtains are returned to the right length at which we receive them provided that sufficient hem is available to do so
unless notified that they need to be altered.
The staff at Curtain Clean are well trained in all aspects of the curtain cleaning process and are trained to assess the requirements for all types of materials.
Additionally we test all fabrics so that we can determine types of cleaners that can or cannot be used on them.
While we take utmost care we cannot always make your curtains new again. We will give it a good try.
Our Mission is to return the curtains to you looking the best we can make them at a reasonable cost.
pH 07 5790501 OR 0800 5790501
EMAIL: Curtain Clean
Courier Delivery Address
17 ALACH STREET
PH. 07 5790501
Website: Curtain Clean